Do you live in the Portland metro area or Clark County, WA and want to get married or renew your vows on Valentine's Day 2018?
Is wedding planning overwhelming you, but you don't want to miss out on all the special moments that happen in a wedding by eloping or getting married by a Justice of the Peace at City Hall?
This is a perfect option for military families, second marriages, and vow renewals. We welcome all couples and are thrilled to support the LGBTQ community!
Do you want a beautiful venue and a team of the top vendors in the area to help create your special day, but without the stress & expense?
Consider a Pop-Up wedding with Pop Wed NW (takes you to our Facebook Page)
- 90 Minutes for your ceremony and mini-reception in the Brickstone Ballroom for up to 24 guests
- Decor & Day-of Coordination is a Barn Door Events & 1000 Stories Events Collaboration
- Ceremony officiated by Eric Herndon
- Professional Wedding Photography by Ray Lundrigan Photography
- Light appetizers and Wedding Cake made by Killabites
- Sparkling Toast
Your mini-Reception will include your
- Grand Entrance as Husband & Wife
- First & Traditional dances (your music selections) by Pure Vision Entertainment
- Traditional bouquet toss send-off
But the party doesn't have to end there, just across the street the Old Ivy Taproom welcomes you and your guests to an After-Party
We are open to additional guests and personalized details to make your Big Day just how you've imagined it!
Wedding times are VERY limited and we only have 8 spots available!
Call or email to book your consultation at the venue.